Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bob haircut for wavy hair (photo)


first of the haircut series
Originally uploaded by zeprincessnicole

Haircuts for women with naturally wavy hair.

Here's what she wrote after her haircut--

" I got a haircut Thursday. I had a great hair dresser, and we came up with a plan for a short messy cut, and then she noticed how much natural wave my hair had when wet. So, she just told me to put some gel it when it was wet, and I could have wavy hair all day. And now I do. So here, are pictures of me with shorter, wavy hair. I'm very happy with the haircut . A haircut has never put a smile on my face before this one. "

keywords: how to deal with wavy hair, waves in your hair, women with wavy hair, bobs for wavy hair,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails